Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

 Two men looking over a document

2014-09-04 04:41:27

Provide for those you love


Same day
appointments available

Create an indisputable will

If you want a say in who gets what after you die, you must write a will. You could do this yourself, but it is much better to get the help of a qualified solicitor. A home-made will may be invalid, and any errors could be expensive and difficult for your loved ones to resolve.

We’ll make sure that your will is written and witnessed correctly, ensuring that your wishes are carried out after you’re gone.

 A group of people

Provisions in the law

UK law decides who inherits from you if you don't make a will. We’ll explain to you who would automatically inherit, and how much. This can help you to work out who you need to mention in the will to make sure they’re not left out.

 A man and woman holding the hands of a small child

Taking care of your children

As a parent, you should do the responsible thing and write a will as soon as possible. This will not only provide for your children after you’re gone; you’ll also be able to specify who you want to look after your children in your absence.

 Phone symbol

To look after your loved ones, call us now on 024 7638 2343

 Conveyancing Quality logo  Family Law Advanced logo

With offices in Nuneaton and Warwick, we’re perfectly placed to also serve Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Hinckley and Birmingham. 

  • “We just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for handling all of the paperwork with regards to our recent sale and purchase. Thank you so much for all the work you put into making this a successful outcome and ensuring that everything went smoothly.”

    Mr & Mrs W

© hibu (UK) Limited . All rights reserved. Conditions of use |Privacy Policy |Cookie Policy Web design by hibu