Hello. We use cookies on this website
to help us and our partners improve
your browsing experience. More Info
Manage Cookies Close

 Men in suits looking over documents

2014-09-04 04:07:21

Change the owners
of your property


Same day
appointments available

Transfers of equity

Are you the sole owner of a property, looking to add your partner or child to the title deed for your home? Or are you separating from your partner – or have just suffered a bereavement – and need a name removed from the deed?

We’ll take care of the transfer of equity for you, ensuring that every legal step is taken so that the transfer is secure.

 A document ready to be signed

Amending the title deeds

To get a title deed changed, it must be registered with the Land Registry. You could try to do it yourself, but to avoid potential mistakes, misunderstandings and skipped steps, you should hire an expert conveyancing solicitor.

 A pound symbol in the doorway of a house

Changing the mortgage

If the property is still mortgaged, the names also need to be updated on the mortgage deeds. This will usually involve the new parties becoming jointly responsible for the mortgage. We’ll take care of this for you to make sure that everything is in order.

 Phone symbol

To change the names on a title deed, call us now on 024 7638 2343

 Conveyancing Quality logo  Family Law Advanced logo

With offices in Nuneaton and Warwick, we’re perfectly placed to also serve Coventry, Royal Leamington Spa, Hinckley and Birmingham. 

  • “We just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for handling all of the paperwork with regards to our recent sale and purchase. Thank you so much for all the work you put into making this a successful outcome and ensuring that everything went smoothly.”

    Mr & Mrs W

© hibu (UK) Limited . All rights reserved. Conditions of use |Privacy Policy |Cookie Policy Web design by hibu